Cannabis-infused alcoholic cocktails are a common fixture at parties nowadays, but the “green wave” is another amazing option for you. The green wave refers to the act of serving your party guests with cannabis-infused cocktails that are free from any form of booze and alcohol. Booze-free cannabis cocktails are referred to as cannabis-infused virgin cocktails, and are great for house parties and other social gatherings. These cocktails are usually infused with tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) or cannabidiol (CBD), depending on your choice. Below are the benefits of booze-free cannabis cocktail, as well as the recipe for some of the choicest cocktails.
Benefits Of Booze-free Cannabis Cocktail
- It Eliminates The Effects Of Alcohol: With a booze-free cannabis cocktail, you can have a good time without having to deal with the effects of alcohol. As such, you can be sure to avoid having a hangover after taking a good amount of cocktail. Try a booze-free cannabis cocktail at your event.
- It Offers A Potent High: Booze-free cannabis offer a potent and lasting high for you, due to the mode of ingestion. The tetrahydrocannabinol (TBD) or cannabidiol (CBD) takes metabolic pathway into the body, so you can be sure to enjoy a quality high.
- No Dry Mouth: You do not have to deal with dry mouth when you take a booze-free cannabis cocktail, as you ingest the TBD or CBD along with a liquid content. This is another reason for you to consider a cannabis cocktail.
- Customization: Perhaps the best advantage of a booze-free cannabis cocktail is the freedom you get to unleash your creativity. You can pick the infusion of your choice, combining it with a wide range of fruits, spices, and herbs.
Three Booze-Free Cannabis Cocktails That You Can Make By Yourself
There are a lot of booze-free cannabis cocktail recipes that you can try out, but these three stand out for ease and enjoyability. All you need to do is to get the ingredients and follow the instructions, and you can be sure to have a good time enjoying your booze-free cannabis.
- Lavender Lemon Haze: Lavender lemon haze is a great choice of booze-free cannabis cocktail. The lemon haze strain gives the mix an enjoyable bitter flavour due to the Limonene which it contains. Below are the ingredients needed to make a lavender lemon haze cocktail.
– 1 tablespoon of Cannabis-infused glycerin
– 1½ cup fresh squeezed organic lemon juice
– 1¼ cup dried lavender flowers
– Simple syrup (1 cup of sugar and 1 cup of water is enough)
– Orange flower water
– 7 cups of water
Put your lavender leaves along with sugar and water into a saucepan and boil. Boil the mixture for about 15 minutes, after which you take it off the heat. Let the mixture cool off for about 30 minutes, after which you sieve the lavender leaves out. Pour the mixture into a big pitcher and add cannabis glycerin, lemon juice, water and ice. Stir the mixture and taste. You can put additional lemon juice or sugar, depending on the taste that you desire, and your cocktail is ready. Serve in glasses, and make sure to pop a lemon wedge by the side to give it the classic cocktail look.
Being a sativa strain, Lemon Haze is quite energizing. This makes Lavender Lemon Haze cocktail best for a lively function with a lot of fun activities and dancing.
Black MF: Black MF is a booze-free cannabis cocktail rich in cola and herbal ingredients. It is a dark flavored chai drink that goes best with indica strains. Black MF is one of the most unique booze-free cannabis cocktail that you can get, and is certainly one that you should try out.
– ½ gram decarbed kief
– ½ tablespoon of ground cinnamon
– 6 tablespoons of black pepper chai loose tea
– Kola syrup
– 170ml soda water
– 85ml coconut milk
– Chilled 20 oz glass
The first thing to do when making a Black MF is to create a base. To do this, you mix 6 tablespoons of your chai tea with hot water. Once you have done this, you leave the tea to infuse for about an hour. After the tea must have fully infused, strain it using a sieve. This will help you get out the best flavors and colors from the tea, so make sure to press the leaves against the sieve. Once you must have gotten everything out, add coconut milk to extraction. Follow it up by adding cinnamon and kief. Stir it all together, until the mixture is well-combined. Add kola syrup and soda water to the mixture, and stir. Add ice and serve in glasses.
This cocktail contains an indica strain so it is best for a laid-back gathering. Black MF is great for a game night, as well as an event organised for catching up.
– 2 juniper berries
– 10 coriander seeds
– 1 tablespoon of honey
– 1 tablespoon of glycerin tincture
– 1 tablespoon of water
– 170ml tangerine juice
– 55ml lemon juice
Put the coriander seeds and berries in a pan and cook them lightly for a few minutes. Once they have become fragnant, add some water and honey to the pan. Proceed to add tincture to your mixture and stir everything together. Leave the mixture to cook for about five minutes. Strain the mixture before pouring into a shaker. Add lemon juice and tangerine juice. Your cocktail is ready and you can serve in glasses with lime wedges on the side.
This cocktail is great for a laid-back gathering with a lot of conversations and games.
What do you think of booze free cannabis? Have you hopped on the trend? If yes, was it fun? If not, will you be trying it anytime soon? Let us know in the comment section below.